Join Vivex at the World Stem Cell Summit, booth 318, for the original, translation-focused global meeting of stakeholders. No other event brings the entire ecosystem together in a single place. Meet the stem cell field’s top innovators, leading scientists, clinicians, investors, advocates, customers, legal experts, elected officials, philanthropists, regulators, and patients.
Top reasons to attend
- Make connections with the world’s top thought leaders, decision makers, investors, and influencers
- Stay on the cutting edge of hot topics and future trends
- Be a part of the future of regenerative medicine
Professor Norio Nakatsuji, Founding Director of Kyoto University’s iCeMS, says “The World Stem Cell Summit has become a must-attend event for top researchers.” The focus on translation and commercialization attracts all stakeholders in the regenerative medicine universe. It gives high-touch visibility to innovative work, products, and services while encouraging collaborations and relationships across all disciplines.
- 1,200+ Attendees from 40+ countries
- 1,000+ Online streaming audience
- 225+ Renowned international speakers
- 200+ Sponsors, exhibitors, endorsing organizations, and media partners
- 90+ Hours of programming
- 70+ Exhibitors
- 30+ Expert luncheon roundtable discussions
The Vivex team will be in West Palm Beach, Florida at booth 318 December 6-9th. Join us for this world-class event.
Vivex is dedicated to exploring new ways to help others. Under the guidance of experienced and successful business professionals, we take products from ideation all the way to clinical implementation. We are constantly striving for creative treatment options and solutions to progress clinical, surgical, and therapeutic patient care by expanding industry knowledge and capability.